miércoles, 16 de enero de 2013

the killers

And when there’s nowhere else to run. Is there room for one more son, these changes ain’t changing me. The gold-hearted boy I used to be
The Killers (All These Things I’ve Done)

Be still, nobody knows what lies ahead, and life is short to say the least. Be still, wild and young, long may your innocence reign and may your limits be unknown, may your efforts be your own. If you ever feel you can’t take it anymore, don’t break character, you’ve got a lot of heart, one day you’ll leave fearlessness on your sleeve
The Killers (Be Still)

I got soul but I’m not a soldier…
The Killers, All These Things That I’ve Done
This natural selection picked me out,to be a dark horse running in a fantasy
Faces forward and trade in,This blindness for the glow of love.And time is raging, may it rage in vain.And you always had it, but you never knew.So boots and saddles,(Flesh and bone)Get on your feet,And there’s no surrender cause there’s no retreat,The bells are sounding,(Flesh and bone)In this monster land,We’re the descendants of giant men.


 - The Killers, Flesh And Bone




From the blue ridge to the black hills
To the redwood sky.
The season may pass
But the dream doesn’t die
Why did you drop the ball?
You’re up against the wall
There’s something dying on the street
When they knock you down
You’re gonna get back on your feet
(Cause you can’t stop now)
When they break your heart
And when they cause your soul to mourn
Remember what I said, “Boy, you was Battle Born”
The Killers- Battle Born

Back then this thing was running on momentum, love and trust

That paradise is buried in the dust
If I go on with you by my side
Can it be the way it was
The Way It Was - The Killers







Your body was tan and your hair was long
You showed me your smile and my cares were gone
Falling in love filled my soul with fright
You said "come on babe, it'll be alright"
Must have been a fool till the bitter end
Now I hold on to hope that I'll have you back again

I'd bargain and I'd fight
But there's another world you're living in tonight

Don't want your picture on my cell phone
I want you here with me
Don't want your memory in my head no
I want you here with me


 -The Killers, Here With Me


                                  





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario