lunes, 15 de abril de 2013

red blue eyes


Red Blue Eyes

I compose this song for you
as I saw the pain and bloom
 I wrote a tome or two
I felt the love and gloom
 I was beneath the earth,
 a thousand miles away
 and fell from the astral cascade
 flying from the outer space
 yet the same time and place
 as I could see it all.
"all" was made from love
 and we were at hundred places
 we saw a million stars
 I watched a thousand faces
we lived a lot of lifes
 seconds become ages
we shared just a smile
and I could write infinite pages
I could spend all my time
 showing you all my love
just from seeing your grace
 it sets my soul ablaze
 and I could rhyme forever
but words would never express
 what you hide in just a gaze
of your red blue eyes

Francisco Pronello

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario